Monday, June 18, 2012

Kelsea Links to Another Blog Now.

Long before joining the blogosphere, as some people call it, I creeped on other blogs. By creeped, I don't mean stalked, because that would be terrifying. I was a lurker. Whatever, you probably do it, too. Maybe you stumbled upon a cute fashion blog via Stumbleupon, or someone linked to a hilarious post on Facebook or something. Well, about a year or so ago, I found My Sweet Savannah via Stumbleupon, and I absolutely love that blog.

The blogger, Melaine, is an incredibly talented decorator, and she's inspired me so much within the past year. Her blog includes pictures of her home, which is beautiful and rustic-chic, as well as photos of other people's rooms, which are equally inspiring.

Even better, though; she has giveaways! Just today, she posted a new one, which includes three Sara Happ lip products: a brown sugar scrub, moisturizing lip balm, and one luxe gloss. Perfection. Check it out.

stay classy,
                                     Kelsea.

No comments:

Post a Comment