Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Kelsea Has an Online Shopping Addiction Now.

Some people play online poker. Some people waste away on their virtual farm. But me? I like to blow obscene amounts of money on subscription services. Birchbox? Yes, please! Paleo snacks sent in the mail? I'm not even on that diet, but why not? I've looked into them all, and now I've got a new fixation.

Guys, it's bad. Rull bad. Somebody sign me up for LBBA, Little Black Baggers Anonymous. Little Black Bag is a subscription website where you pay $49.95 a month, and they send you over $100 worth of designer fashion accessories. I am hooked. It is sad. But I'm not the only one! Lots of famous video bloggers over on that Youtube machine are talking about it, too! Seriously, though, y'all, this website is incredible. Over the past two months, I have obtained $218 in designer merchandise for about $90, since I got a discount on my first month! Holla!




Don't you dare tell me this stuff is not cute, because that would make you a liar! Anywho, I am eagerly awaiting July 1st, so I can pick out my stuff for next month's bag! Eee!

Also, just as a statement, I am not being paid off to advertise for Little Black Bag. I don't think the internet even realizes I exist, so they wouldn't stand to make much of a profit! Anywho, with that being said, I am outta here! Until next time...

stay classy,
                                     Kelsea.

No comments:

Post a Comment